Doctor Emeka Okorocha, a Nigerian Prince, is an international media medic, author, TikTok Star and frontline NHS doctor, working in Accident and Emergency in hospitals in East London and Kent.
The 6’6” fitness and exercise medicine doctor, named as one of the top ten TikTok Educators 2020, is a regular guest on TV and Radio across the Globe:
· This Morning
· BBC, BBC Worldwide, ITV, CNN, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky and Nigerian TV
· Radio 1; Radio 5; BBC Radio London; Bauer Media; Buzz Feed.
· Writes for and features in The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph; The Independent, The Mirror, New York Post, The Metro, The Evening Standard, and Men’s Health magazine.
Doctor Emeka, has just written his first book "Your Health in Your Hands". A lifestyle handbook packed with simple hacks to help you live longer by futureproofing your life. It includes; simple mental strength exercises, fun medical facts and a bunch of throw-together tasty healthy recipes.
Doctor Emeka is:
· Working with the NHS and Government on a variety of Health Campaigns.
· The presenter of a First Aid series for school children on BBC Teach.
· A presenter on a new BBC Science online series.
· Fronting a new First Aid online campaign for the British Red Cross.
· The Presenter of a myth-busting NHS series on BuzzFeed to promote blood donations within the black Community.
· A Paid TikTok Creator.
· Collaborating with fashion and household brands, including Boots, Grenade, Freeletics, MossBros, Holland and Barrett and many more.
Doctor Emeka, who is a paid TikTok Creator, fronted the nationwide campaign It Starts on TikTok – appearing on billboards across Britain and on prime time TV and produces a variety of inspiring, educational and entertaining TikToks, including topics like, mental health issues, well-being, myth-busting, and Black Lives Matter.
He is a passionate spokesperson on Black Lives Matter and his video appealing to people to love him in his hoodie as well as in his scrubs went viral and captured worldwide headlines.
His mantra is Looking Good Is Feeling Good and his passions, as well as medicine, are fitness, fashion, music and dance.